Nile Basin Stakeholders
Though we believe that every human being on earth is a
stakeholder, the following categories of stakeholders have been identified:
- Government officials: Nile Basin officials and industrial world governments
- Community Representatives: Nile Basin elected officials, NGOs and media personnel.
- Global scientists, engineers, hydrologists, sociologists and environmentalists interested in Nile Basin issues, capacity building, communications and conflict resolution.
- Funding agencies: CIDA, Environment Canada, World Bank, UNDP, UNEP, FAO or any other international organization involved or interested in the Nile Basin Initiative.
- Clients or beneficiaries: Nile Basin NGOs, media and ultimately the people.
- Families of clients: People of Nile Basin origin living in Canada
- Nile Basin Society Staff and Management
- Sister agencies: Global, Canadian, American and European NGOs working in Africa.
- Volunteers: Both in Canada and Nile Basin countries.
- Others: Please suggest.